Commercial Foundation Services
Commercial foundation services are available for customers in Georgia. Foundation Repair Services, Inc. offers a wide range of foundation-related services for commercial businesses managers throughout the greater Atlanta, GA region. As a full-service and licensed contractor, we specialize in proven strategies for addressing a broad spectrum of foundation problems, including structural damage, geotechnical issues and weather-related foundation failures.
By contracting our services, you benefit from a foundation repair team that brings more than 10 years of professional experience in the industry. In fact, very few foundation experts boast the qualifications we do — or the client reviews to back up their workmanship.
Why Commercial Foundation Failure Is So Common in Atlanta, GA
Like much of the American Southeast, Atlanta has experienced decades of deforestation as farmers cleared land for crops. This continuous development has been a boon for local agriculture, but it also came with extensive erosion. In recent years, flash floods and landslides have become more common, often resulting in substantial foundation damage for area businesses. And worse still, Atlanta’s red clay soil is renowned for its ability to rapidly contract (during dry spells) and expand (during periods of unusually high rainfall).
- Erosion and rapid soil contractions are two of the leading causes of foundation failure, often forcing:
- Underlying foundations to shift or fracture
- Walls, floors and ceilings to crack
- Water damage as a result of improper drainage
Although these are serious problems in their own right, these issues can rapidly deteriorate when left unaddressed. Preventive maintenance is your best defense against foundation failure, but if you suspect damage has already happened, contact us before the problem worsens. We’ll send someone out to give you a repair estimate.
What We Do in Georgia
Our technicians provide foundation repair services for commercial properties. We fix:
- Cracked or buckling walls (including basement, exterior and interior walls)
- Slope erosion, landslide barriers or unstable slopes
- Improper water drainage
- All types of foundation failure
In addition to all the services listed above, commercial customers can also contact us for help with:
- Grouting (compaction, fracture, permeation, pressure and chemical)
- Carbon fiber reinforced concrete
- Minipiles and micropiles
- Lagging walls and soldier piles
- Tieback systems (helical, grouted and driven)
- Soil nailing
- Slope stabilization (rock drape, TECCO® mesh, anchored soldier pile walls and shotcrete)
- Helical anchors (a.k.a. screw anchors)
Where We Work in Georgia
Although headquartered in North Carolina, we service the Atlanta, GA area. Not in Atlanta? We also service the following communities in the greater metro area:
- Johns Creek
- Perimeter Center
- Sandy Springs
In addition, we regularly dispatch our foundation contractors to other regions of the state (including Savannah).