If you live, build or own property in South Carolina and are looking for a foundation repair specialist, you have come to the right place! Foundation Repair Services, Inc. solves almost any structural or geotechnical foundation problem your residential or commercial property may have. As a licensed South Carolina General Contractor, Certified AB Chance Dealer and Installer, and accompanied by many other qualifications, we are experienced contractors with a reputation to match.
While the Southeast region of the United States is generally composed of expansive (and contractive) red clay, soil properties can vary from region to region. In fact, South Carolina comprises six regions — Blue Ridge, Piedmont, Sandhills, Inner Coastal Plain, Outer Coastal Plain and the Coastal Zone — each of which consists of different mixtures of soils and sediment that have varying effects on your home or commercial property’s foundation. With the volatile properties of red clay in South Carolina, a foundation problem can eventually become a huge issue. However, if you identify the issue early enough, a simple yet effective permanent solution can be implemented.
What We Do in South Carolina
Common foundation issues that we address for South Carolina homeowners and builders include:
- Bowing foundation walls
- Heaving foundations
- Uneven and cracked floors
- Collapsing or damaged retaining walls
- Sinking outdoor concrete
- Sagging crawl spaces
- Cracks in exterior and interior walls
We specialize in foundation repair for commercial builders and property owners, using effective, permanent methods such as:
- Lagging walls and soldier piles (soil retention)
- Rock and slope stabilization (anchored soldier pile walls, shotcrete facing, rock drape and TECCO® mesh)
- Soil nailing (also called soil reinforcement)
- Geotechnical tiebacks (driven, helical and grouted)
- Helical anchors (used with tiebacks, uplift anchors and new construction piles)
- Construction piles (micro/mini piles)
Where We Work in South Carolina
While we are located in Mecklenburg County, minutes south of Charlotte, we serve all South Carolina residents, builders and commercial property managers and owners, including those located in: Greenville, Columbia, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Florence, Anderson and many other areas.