Commercial Foundation Repair In North Carolina, South Carolina and Eastern Tennessee
Common Foundation Repair Issues We Assist With:
Serving the Southeast: NC, SC, & ET
Foundation issues can strike any kind of structure, and the sooner they’re dealt with the better. Problems can be caused by shifting soils, substandard construction, invasive tree roots, water leaks and more. No matter what causes them, you may notice changes in your building in the form of cracks in the foundation walls or floors and sloping and sinking floors.
If that’s the case, you probably need commercial foundation repair ASAP. If left unaddressed for too long, these troubles can lead to serious and more costly measures to resolve them. Fortunately, we’re one of the most accomplished and capable commercial foundation companies serving the area. We can provide you with:
- Commercial foundation settlement: We can resolve any problems that may result from your commercial property sinking or settling.
- Slope stabilization: Protect your building from losing stability due to hills and slopes eroding.
- New commercial construction and repair: Our expertise includes reinforcing and stabilizing new foundations as well as repairing existing structures.
- Residential development: We can provide our experience and capabilities to help with multifamily residential projects, as well.
- High-rise foundations: Give your high-rise project the sturdy foundation it needs with our help.
- Bridge and tunnel construction: We can help ensure a successful project with our extensive knowledge.
- Building site preparation: Make sure you start your work on solid ground thanks to our full range of services.
Let Us Manage Your Foundation Project
About Our Clients
We specialize in meeting the deep foundation needs of clients throughout the Southeastern U.S. Among our commercial clients are:
- General Contractors
- Soil Engineers
- Commercial Builders
- Property Managers
- Road Builders
- Marine Builders/Marine Engineers